Andromeda is a 5-star diving safari liveaboard built for divers, it offer various dive liveaboard routes in Egypt and Sudan, it can accommodate up to 26 guests.
Andromeda is a deluxe standard dive liveaboard that built based on a unique design, meeting divers’ every need, it is 40 meters in length and 8 meters in width, with 2 diesel 1150HP engines, and all international standard navigation system and safety system. It cruises at 10 - 12 knots per hour, onboard, it provide 220-volt power.
Andromeda has an indoor European Salon which is air-conditioned and well equipped with an LCD TV, VCR, DVD and CD player and furnished according to European style. There is also a lovely shisha room that follows the original Oriental coffee shop design with shisha (waterpipe) smoking possibility, coffee, tea and original Arabic music.
There is a covered open deck in front of the salon, a comfortable open but covered area for resting and chatting between dives and in the evening. The top sundeck is 100sqm in size, provides plenty of space for sun seekers, as well as shaded area, with omfortable deck chairs and cushioned seats make time more pleasant. There is a smaller sun deck in front of the captain’s bridge as well.
The large dive deck and dive platform area ensures more-than-adequate space for divers preparing for their next plunge into the Red Sea. 2 hand-held showers on the platform allow for a rinse after diving or snorkeling. A bathroom with shower and marine head leads directly off the dive deck.
Andromeda has 13 tastefully decorated guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 26 guests per trip:
All cabins are air-conditioned and have en-suite bathroom, storage place.
1 Suite Cabin :
Located on the main deck, this cabin is the largest cabin onboard, with a big rounded double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Double Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
8 Standard Twin Cabins :
Locatd on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No night dives are allowed in the Marine Parks (B.D.E)
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (EUR/USD/EGP)
- Crew Number：Unkown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.