Andaman Tritan is a professional dive yacht with reasonably price, it offer liveaboard trips in the Similan Islands, Tioman, Anambas for 2 to 5 days, it can host up to 16 guests.
Andaman Tritan is a comfortable yet reasonably priced liveaboard boat, 24.5m long and 5.5m wide, launched in October 2002 and totally refurbished in 2007 and 2013.
Andaman Tritan designed from the start with the customers comfort, safety and enjoyment in mind, she has air-conditioned guest cabins for a maximum of 18 divers.
On board, there is an indoor saloon equipped with T.V. & DVD, ice maker. As well as an outdoor dining area and a spacious sun deck for relaxing between dives.
Andaman Tritan offers stability and luxury of space on the dive deck. It allows divers gear up with much comfort and not having to rush like those of smaller boats.
The highly experienced boat crew will also take care of the smallest details, so customers can sit back and enjoy their holiday to the fullest.
Andaman Tritan is our top recommendation if you are looking for a lower-mid price liveaboard.
Andaman Tritan has 9 cabin in total with 3 different type cabin, can cater 16 guests on board :
All cabin has air-conditioning. Also provide daily housekeeping services to ensure that cabins are kept comfortable and clean.
2 Master Cabins
On the main deck with one double bed + upper bunk and one single bed, en-suite bathroom
3 Deluxe cabins
On the main deck, 2 with twin bunks, 1 with double bed, en-suite bathroom
2 Standard bunk Cabins
On the upper deck with two single bunk beds, shared bathroom
2 Standard single Cabins
On the lower deck with two single bunk beds, shared bathroom
Similan 5D/4N Trip : will offer around 14 dives
2 dives will be provided on the day of departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival / first day.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Available with additional charge
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/THB/SGD, depends location)
- Crew Number：11 persons, include 3 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Standard Lower Deck||$765.02|
|Standard Upper Deck||$811.86|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees