Amira is a luxury Indonesian traditional Phinisi boat, it offers liveaboard dive trips to Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea, Cendrawasih Bay, Forgotten Islands, Halmahera etc. It can host up to 18 guests on board.
Amira was built out of ironwood and teak in Tanah Beru and Bira in South Sulawesi, between 2008 and 2010. It measuring 52 meters in length and 10 meters in beam. It has one 650HP engine and two 310HP engines onboard, cruises at 8 - 9 knots per hour.
On the main deck, there is a comfortable, covered outdoor lounge invites you to relax between dives. On this deck you will find the restaurant with seating area, as well as a comfortable TV and an indoor lounge area. There is also a computer room: computers and DVD/CD burners are available for you to edit and save your daily photographs. The large fore deck is equipped with deckchairs and a shade canopy for hot days.
On the upper deck, there are the guests cabins, wheelhouse, the owners' cabin and a small office.
On the top deck, there is a large sun deck with 120m² offers an ideal place to sunbathe or relax on sunny days.
The dive deck located on the lower deck, provides space for maximum 24 guests and a maximum of 6 dive guides. There are also storage areas for cameras, dive lamps etc. and several rinse tanks. The diving equipment stays mounted on the tank during the whole trip and the tanks are filled in situ with air or Nitrox.
There is a camera room situated on the lower dedk as well, measures 9m long workbench as well as downloading possibilities and further storage areas for you to use.
Amira has 10 cozy cabins in total, can accommodates up to 18 guests on board, for full charter service it would be possible to accommodate three people in 4 of the lower deck cabins for a maximum of 21 guests：
All cabins are fully air conditioned with private ensuite bathroom (with hot and cold water shower and western toilet), a mini safe, an extra fan.
5 Standard Double Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, 14m² in size, with a double bed (can be set as twin beds).
For full charter, each cabin can be set as triple cabin with three single beds.
2 Single Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, 8 - 10m² in size, with a single bed. (For single occupancy)
3 Deluxe Double Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, 13m² in size, with a double bed (can be set as twin beds).
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
Normally, no dive will be provided on the day of arrival.
1 or 2 dive(s) the day before disembarking if your flight schedule allows.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive：Available with additional cost
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (EUR/USD/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：14, include 2 Dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Single Lower Deck||$4,829.00|
|Double Twin Lower Deck||$4,829.00|
|Double Twin Upper Deck||$5,225.00|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees