Ambai is a professional dive yacht launched in May 2012 offering diving liveaboard trips in Indonesia, specifically Komodo, Raja Ampat, Banda Sea and Triton Bay areas, for individual divers or groups of up to 16 guests.
Special offer (- 10 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Ambai is a 32 meters boat started operations in July 2012. Traditionally built in Sulawesi, built from Iron wood and other tropical hard wood, the design is especially conceived as a dive liveaborad.
Ambai will bring you on an amazing diving liveaboard in Indonesia by a professional dive team from France.
Ambai features an indoor air conditioned lounge/restaurant, with a TV/DVD, stereo music system, books...
There is a large shadow deck lounge areas and a beautiful relaxing sun deck complete the common parts, both with comfortable sitting area for relaxation.
The photographers will enjoy a dedicated room for the maintenance and preparation of their cameras, as well as a large screen in the lounge to share pictures and videos.
At the rear of the deck, a large dive deck extended by a platform offers an easy and direct access to the three dive tenders. Also well equipped with personal dive lockers, rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and cameras. The aft of the dive deck is equipped with fin storage and two fresh water showers.
Ambai offers four great Indonesian local dive guides and a western PADI instructor will accompany you underwater and make all your dives a safe and enjoyable experience.
Ambai has 8 double guest cabins, It can receives up to 16 divers in absolute comfort:
All cabins have individually controlled air conditioned, private bathroom with hot water.
2 Double Cabins：located on the uppper deck, with double bed
4 double/twin Cabins：located on the lower deck, with double bed and single bunk above
2 Twin Cabins：located on the lower deck, with single bunk
All cabins provide room services.
Upper deck cabin supplement: 20 € / night / person.
4 dives per day, depending on conditions and route.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Divers should be AOW with at least 50 logged dives or above.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro, USD, CHF, IDR)
- Crew Number：16, including 4 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Lower Deck||$4,631.93 $4,168.73|
|Upper Deck||$4,881.08 $4,392.97|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Nitrox fills
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Marine park fees/Port fees