Aldebaran is a professional dive liveaboard runs by Scuba Adventure Fleet, it provides divers various dive routes in the Egyptian Red Sea, it can accommodate maximum 20 guests.
Aldebaran is a 35m long and 7.5m wide wooden hull liveaboard, with 2 Caterpillar 764 HP engines, cruise at 12 knots per hour. It was launched on the 12th of December 2007. Onboard, there are 4 decks in total :
On the top Sky deck, there is an open place with sofas for sunbathing, a great palce for thoese who enjoy the sun.
On the upper deck, there are 2 relaxation area : at the front and back of the boat, the front sundeck is completely open. And the back deck, thre is an outdoor lounge with shaded area equipped with cushioned sofa-bed, benches, tables and drinking water supply.
On the main deck, there is an air-conditioned saloon, with plasma TV, DVD, music system, Book/Magazine/CD/DVD library for entertainment as well as a self-service bar that provide water/tea/coffee all day long.
Aldebaran has a dining area adjacent to the saloon in a separate area with 2 tables, 22 seats and a water dispenser. Guests will be served with meals three times a day in buffet style, which contiains Egyptian tranditional meal, French style dishes, and international cuisines.
Aldebaran has a well equipped dive deck, with personal gear boxes and an in-place fill station, camera storage area, large rinse tanks, 2 air compressors and 1 Nitrox Membran Compressor, as well as freshwater showers, fin storage area, a shared bathroom. Onboard, there are 2 speed boats used for diving.
Aldebaran has 10 comfortable guest cabins, and it can accommodate up to 20 guests in privacy and comfort.
All cabins have ensuite bathroom, individual AC, storage area, 220V power supply facilities.
2 Suite Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, with a double bed, mini fridge, picture window.
6 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with two separate single beds, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No night dives are allowed in the Marine Parks (B.D.E)
Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：14, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Facilities||Nitrox support, Camera station|
|Languages spoken||English, Italian, Spanish|