Adora is a high standard professional dive liveaboard which start operating since October 2014, it offering dive liveaboard trips in the Central and Southern Maldives. It can accommodate up to 21 guests on board.
Special offer (- 15 %)
Dive and Cruise Special Offer - Each diver get the special discount for this package!
Adora is a 37 meter long, 10 meter wide tri-deck fiber yacht, it was built during 2013 to 2014, and finally start to operate since October 2014. It is running by a well experience Maldives Dive Feelts company, mean to provide you the best liveaboard experience in Beautiful the Maldives. It suits any medium budget travelling who wish to have an outsanding diving liveaboard trip in the Maldvies.
Adora is stylishly designed, the yacht provides maximum tranquility at sea. Features a large interior and exterior living space. Great detail has been given to achieve the highest standards for quietness and comfort.
Adora has a large indoor salon with comfortable dining area which is fully air conditioned. The salon equipped with cozy stylish seating area, a TV, DVD/CD players, Music system, a small library containing books and movies. There is a bar besides the salon can offer guests various refreshments during the cruise.
On the sundeck, there are both open area and shade area for guests to enjoy the free time between the dives, there are sun-charis for guests to enjoy the sunbath, and sitting area for a couple of freinds enjoy some chat, there is also an outdoor bar can provide drinks.
Adora offer a range of delectable dining choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chefs prepare international cuisine with an Asian flair or the most traditional Western dishes according to guests' taste.
Adora also provides Free Wi-Fi for all guests during the cruise.
All diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Adora featuring 11 spacious cabins, with different cabin type for choose, it can accommodates 21 guests on board:
All cabins equipped with ensuite-bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, a window, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
6 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, equipped with a double bed and a single bed.
1 Superior Cabin：
Located on the main deck, equipped with a double bed, seaview windows, this cabin is sold as single cabin.
4 Ocean View Suites：
Located on the upper deck, equipped with a double bed and a single bed. Guest can enjoy a view of the ocean from the 4 ocean view suites.
All cabins provide room services.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available for free during the cruise
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD) or credit card (VISA, Mastercard)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabins & prices
|Ocean View||$2,332.00 $1,982.20|
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Marine park fees/Port fees
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Fuel surcharge
- Nitrox fills